Installing a Ready Hedge
- Hedges should be soaked thoroughly before planting.
- Having cleared away any existing plants or debris, dig a trench.
- Remove plants from troughs.
- Lay the hedges metre by metre adjusting it until you are happy with the way it lines up.
- Back fill with soil and compact it firmly.
- Fertilize and water in well.
- Hedges should be fed with a general purpose granular fertilizer at the rate of 100g per linear metre annually.
- It is essential to ensure that the soil is kept moist after planting until the hedge has rooted in.